note I have adapted it a little (I hope the original author doesn’t mind as I don’t do historical wargaming much)
1. Favourite Wargames setting and why?
I’m a big 40k fan at heart but also love the Battletech back story too.
2. Next game, money no object?
Blood Bowl or maybe Dust Tactics, those mechs look cool.
3. Favourite 5 films?
Ferris Buelers Off
Beverly Hills Cop
Evil Dead 3
Laputa Castle in the Sky
4. Favourite 5 TV series?
Battlestar Galactica (New)
The I.T. Crowd
The Mighty Boosh
5. Favourite book and author?
Dune by Frank Herbert
6. Greatest General? Can’t count yourself!!
7. Favourite Wargames rules?
8. Favourite Sport and team?
9. If you had a only use once time machine, when and where would you go?
One word – Dinosaurs!
10. Last meal on Death Row?
Fish and Chips
11. Fantasy relationship and why?
Hmm I would love to party with Will I Am, just as bro’s mind
12. If your life were a movie, who would play you?
James Corden or Meat Loaf
13. Favourite Comic Superhero?
14. Favourite Military quote?
“They Don’t Like it um ‘em! “
15. Historical destination to visit?
Any of the ancient abandoned cities in the middle east.
16. Biggest Wargaming regret?
Giving away loads of 40k stuff before I left for Uni
17. Favourite Fantasy job?
Writer/Designer on Elite 4
18. Favourite Song Top 5?
Get the Girl, Kill the Baddies – Pop Will Eat Itself
Waterfall – The Stone Roses
Testarossa Overdrive – Kavinsky
Sploosh – Ozerics Tenticles.
Movin on Up – Primal Scream
19. Favourite Wargaming Moment?
That look on your opponents face when the Blood Angels assault units get into the soft underbelly of their army.
20. The miserable Git question, what upsets you?
Cruelty and lack of respect.