24/11/2008

A warm welcome

Welcome friends, fellow gamers and digital entertainment enthusiasts. The blog you are reading will hopefully over the coming weeks and months become a place to hear about my adventures in video gaming. Each blog could be a review, a rant, a piece about some of my University work or could be just about anything my mind conjures up in the wii small hours.

Me
Well if you have bothered to read this far you are about to be rewarded with some wonderful information about yours truly.

I have been gaming since 1983. My first real gaming experience came playing Blasto on a TI99/4a owned by my older brother.

The first games system I owned was a Commodore C64. This system more than any other holds a special place in my heart.

I will always ALWAYS pick Sega over Nintendo. this goes back to my Megadrive days and my reading of Sega Power magazine.

Despite the amount of time over the years I have dedicated to playing video games, I have never really been any good at them. The only exception to this was X-Wing vs TIE fighter Alliance.

I currently own the following games systems: Sega Megadrive, Sega Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox360, Commodore C64 (2), Sony PS2, Gameboy Advanced and a couple of PC's

Well that's about all for now, keep popping back for more.

MCT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...