17/03/2009

ShoRyuKen


I have never been into fighter games but my local arcade is full of them and has also just got Street Fighter IV.

This has flung me into action! I have finally decided to learn how to play Street Fighter.

The version I am using is Hyper Street Fighter II on the PS2 and my first task is to learn how to do Ken and Ryu's famous dragon punch.

I thought it would be easy. I watch people in the arcade do them over and over and over again.

So why am I finding it so bloody difficult? It either ends up as a normal uppercut or shoots out a Hadouken. If I do manage to actually pull of the move it is entirely by accident.

I need more practice :(

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean m8..dragon punch is a tricky move to master.. I've given up to be honest

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...