31/08/2009

Review: Sega Saturn USB gamepad


A quick review of my goto retro controller.

I bought this off eBay a while ago now, there was allot of buzz about them on one of the forums I visit (shmups.com) so decided to take the plunge.

Now I'm not here to say whether these are original Sega pads with a USB cable stuck on or whether some enterprising factory owner in China has decided to make a copy old the Saturn pad. What I am going to say is this:

This game pad is fantastic! I use it with all my emulators from MAME to WinVICE , Both the Pad itself and the buttons have a wonderful feel and it is beautifully responsive. It works perfectly with Joy2key too.

I would recommend this pad to anyone looking for a good USB gamepad.

Just search ebay for: Sega Saturn USB there should be loads for sale

1 comment:

  1. I actually bought one of these from Japan a couple of years ago. I love it for MAME.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...