06/02/2010

Alien vs Predator Demo

So I briefly tried the demo tonight on Xbox Live.

Only a couple of games as a marine but TBH I'm not impressed so far. The controls seem clunky, the textures appear barely current gen and everything just seems out of proportion. I will maybe try a couple more games over the next few days as the Alien and the Predator and see if my opinion changes.


I really want this game to be good, the original AvP on the PC was one of my favourite PC gaming experiences ever and one of only 3 games to truly scare me (the other two being Aliens on the C64 and Silent Hill 2). Lets hope my opinion changes or that the demo is not indicative of the finished products quality. Come on Rebellion don't let us down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...