17/01/2009

UBI Oh Where Art Thou?


One of the things I like about Endwar is the online campaign system and the experience your units can gain over time.
However at the moment there is a server glitch somewhere, no ones units are gaining experience, on top of that units can not die (some would see this as a good thing but I do not!). This has been going on as far as I know since Thursday

UBI's response? You guessed it nothing, not so much as a peep out of them. Now I'm sure they will sort it out (along with other bugs in the game) but is it too much to ask for a quick "were looking into it" on the official boards?

I dont care if its the weekend, a company the size of UBI doesnt shut up shop at the weekend!

UBI Sort Your Funking Lives Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...