12/02/2009

Games Workshop

Back when I was a young un I was a big collector of Games Workshop games and models.
From the age of about 9 up until about 25 I had a large amount of GW stuff but when I ended up moving to university I gave all of my stuff bar some books away.

Now a couple of years later, after doing a module at University on games design which covered all types of games not just video games I decided to check out my Local Games Workshop in Wood Green for some reason.

Within the space of a week I have now been in twice, spent huge amounts of time talking to the store manager, had a game of 40k and even bought a novel.

Am I allowing myself to be lured in again? Probably not, I just couldn't afford it but I still find myself staring at the Leman Russ Tank model thinking how cool it would be to build and paint one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...