17/10/2010

Codex Blood Angels

Bought my first 5th edition Codex this weekend, Codex Blood Angels. It looks like I'm going to make another Blood Angels army after all. Upon first glance this current Blood Angels codex is the best one yet, again the Angels excel in close combat with some truly awesome special characters.

I think I'm going to try and create a small Blood Angels task force from the second war of Armageddon. This may or may not result in black trimmed shoulder pads (as the Blood Angels were sporting around the time of second edition 40k)

With the units you get with Assault on Black Reach along with a purchase of the Space Marine Battleforce (along with a few other odds and sods) I hope to have a 1000 point force by Christmas.

Lets just hope my painting technique is better than it used to be :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...